Success Factor Modeling and the Art of Success: Living Your Dreams and Making a Better World
With Robert Dilts
The purpose of this program is to provide participants with the road maps and tools necessary to develop the confidence, competence and resources necessary to launch their own business or project and begin living their dreams while also making a better world. The program is based on the principles and discoveries of Success Factor Modeling™ (SFM™). In this seminar, noted trainer, researcher and author Robert Dilts will reveal the critical success factors which enable individuals to live their dreams and at the same time contribute to making a better world through projects and businesses.
The focus of this 9-day workshop is on applying Success Factor Modeling™ to become an effective "entrepreneur." An entrepreneur, in this sense, means anyone who has an idea or project that he or she would like to see become a viable reality. The program emphasizes the importance of developing an "entrepreneurial spirit" and applying Success Factor Modeling™ to identify some of the key patterns of inspiring and successful entrepreneurs. A core goal of this program to help participants become more confident, innovative, proactive and generative.
The activities center around learning more about who you are and identifying an entrepreneurial project that is an expression of your deepest passion connected to your vision for a better world.
Topics to be covered in this program:
- Levels of Success Factors
- A New Generation of Entrepreneurs
- Building Your Circle of Success
- Becoming a Success
- Creating the Future
- "Making the Pie Bigger"
- Rebounding from Adversity
- Doing the Impossible
- Making Something out of Nothing
- Basic Steps of Success Factor Modeling™
- The Seven Strategies of Sustainable Success
- Establishing a Road Map for a Successful Project or Venture
- Developing the Optimal Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Finding Your Passion and expressing it as a vision
- Mapping the Path from Vision to Action
- Practicing "Intervision" and Harnessing Collective Intelligence
- Creating Collaboration Catalysts
- Working with the SFM Circle of Success™
- Making a "Second Position" Analysis of Stakeholders, Customers and Partners
- "Imagineering" a Successful Path to Your Future
Certification for Trainers, Coaches and Consultants:
Become a Member of the "Generative Venture Community!"
The Celebration and Certification are Prerequisite-Free!
Residential Price $3,100. Affiliates are invited to being a group and enjoy discounted fees.
Check with Celebration Organizer Teresa Epstein for space availability:
Email TeresaNLP@aol.com Telephone (831) 336-3457