Master Practitioner Certification
NLPU 100 or Equivalent
The NLP Master Practitioner Certification Program is designed to provide participants with the conceptual, analytical, observational and interactive skills necessary to achieve both conscious and unconscious competence in advanced Neuro- Linguistic Programming. Many of the exercises are designed in the Dynamic Discovery Method so participants can discover for themselves the most important and relevant patterns, strategies and models.
In addition to exploring a variety of applications of advanced NLP skills, Master Practitioner Certification will teach participants "how to think about thinking", so they will be able to be generative with the skills they acquire. Participants will learn how to find new patterns and uncover the basic structure of experience so that they may design their own multi level interventions.
The Master Practitioner Certification Program leads to personal mastery of some of the most effective tools for change that exist in the world today. You will learn how to apply NLP to a variety of applications, including, education, physical and mental health, business, leadership, social applications, creativity and much more.
Some of the advanced NLP skills participants will develop include:
- Identifying and managing the dynamic interplay of Neuro-Logical Levels, Perceptual Positions and Time Frames.
- Defining a "problem space" in terms of symptoms, causes, outcomes, resources and effects.
- Strategies for Changing Belief Systems including Reimprinting, Integration of Conflicting Beliefs, Time Line Belief.
- Advanced Patterns for Working with Sub-Modalities.
- Recognizing and Utilizing Advanced Language Patterns.
- Advanced Anchoring Techniques.
- Systemic NLP Patterns and Multi-Level Intervention Strategies.
- Cooperative Learning Skills including Co-Coaching Skills, Dynamic Assessment Strategies, "Intervision " procedures.
Mastery of advanced NLP skills comes from learning to operate within a multi-dimensional "problem space" embodied by what is known as the SOAR model in NLP. This model defines learning and change in terms of a set of states and transition states within a system and the operations and operators which influence those states. Desired results are obtained by defining states and selecting the most appropriate and ecological operations in terms of the 1) level of change, 2) the perceptual positions, and 3) the time frames involved in creating a situation.
The Master Practitioner Certification Program will provide the tools to identify states and apply the appropriate operators necessary to facilitate generative and ecological change:
- Meta Programs for Problem Solving.
- Meta Mapping through Spatial Sorting and Time Line Utilization.
- Sleight of Mouth Patterns for Verbal Persuasion and Reframing Limiting Beliefs.
- Physiological and Cognitive Patterns associated with Neuro-Logical Levels.
- Strategies for Developing, Recognizing and Utilizing Multiple Perceptual Positions.
- Advanced Patterning procedures - Meta Model III and "Mill's Methods."
- Managing Systemic Dynamics - Meta Messages and Psychogeography.
- Defining a Problem Space in terms of the S.C.O.R.E. Model.
The focus of the advanced level NLP techniques and tools is on promoting generative and evolutionary change and dealing with multi level issues - especially those involving beliefs, values and identity. The goal of this overall approach is for participants to develop NLP skills within a professionally relevant context and develop a wider experience base for their NLP skills.
In this course participants will also explore how to use the latest developments in NLP and principles from the new field of Psychoneuroimmunology to build a healthy belief system and change negative beliefs into beliefs that support health and longevity.