What is NLP University?
NLP University was established by Robert Dilts and Todd Epstein in 1991 as a new kind of structure for providing the opportunity for a complete NLP education. Judith DeLozier joined them in 1992 and helped to shape the current NLPU curriculum. Now Deborah Bacon Dilts has also joined the training team, bringing "The Five Rhythms®" into our programs, and more.
In the coming years, Judith, Robert, Deborah and NLPU coordinator Teresa Epstein, with Todd's spirit to guide them, will continue the NLPU commitment to the highest quality presentation of fundamental NLP skills and the newest developments. .
The vision of NLP University is to create a context in which professionals of different backgrounds can develop fundamental and advanced NLP skills for applications relevant to their profession.
The structure of NLP University consists of a number of interdependent modules and courses, including:
- Practitioner Certification
- Master Practitioner Certification
- Trainer & Consultancy Certification
- Master Trainer, Facilitator & Transformational Entrepreneur Certification
- On-Line Learning Community
- Resource Assistant for NLP Trainers
- Independent Studies for NLP Trainers
Schedule and Transportation
P.O. Box 1112
Ben Lomond, CA 95005
Phone: (831) 336-3457